On this page you will find articles and websites that I find interesting and that may interest you as well. When you see the word SPONGE in a post title that means you must complete the assignment in you sponge book. Also, you can see the links to your blogs on the right.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Shift Happens
I would like you to take the time to watch this video and then write a response in your sponge book as to how you think education should/will change during your school career to make you prepared for your life after grade school.
W.O.W. THAT WAS SO COOOOOOOOOL. I wanna be a veteranarian cuz i lurve aminal and i wanna help them. I think education is gonna be sooooo different. What I'm going to be learning then is going to be totally diff from what they are learning now.
W.O.W. THAT WAS SO COOOOOOOOOL. I wanna be a veteranarian cuz i lurve aminal and i wanna help them. I think education is gonna be sooooo different. What I'm going to be learning then is going to be totally diff from what they are learning now.
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I did not know all of this stuff and i did not know.
ReplyDeleteI did not know that ipods were here 3 yrs, internet 4 yrs.
ReplyDelete